These are some resources that may be useful for people starting to work with Clean.
- Nitrile: the modern clean distribution making use of the nitrile package manager.
- ftp.cs.ru.nl/Clean/Clean30: the official Clean 3.0 distribution
- ftp.cs.ru.nl/Clean/builds: the official nightlies
- camilstaps/clean: Docker images
- packages.altlinux.org/en/sisyphus/srpms/clean: ALT Linux package
- clean-and-itasks: Clean and iTasks group with libraries
- clean-compiler-and-rts: Radboud GitLab group with the compiler, code generator, and other essentials
- clean-dynamic-system: the dynamics linker and other related tools and libraries
- clean-libraries: many old libraries (including old versions of projects now tracked on GitLab)
clm(now tracked on GitLab), an ELF linker (unused), htoclean